What is the InBody H20N?
InBody H20N is a smart weight analyzer for non-commercial use. Other smart scales only have electrodes on the footplate, so they can only measure your bottom half and have to estimate the upper half. The InBody H20N comes with handlebar electrodes as well as footplate electrodes, so your entire body composition is measured, not estimated.
How is an InBody test performed?
Testing your body composition on the InBody H20N is quick and easy. Just step on the scale, pick up the handle, and get your results in less than 10 seconds. All your data is automatically recorded and synced to your phone. Note that the app installation is required to sync your results to your phone.
How long is the test with InBody H20N?
The InBody H20N test will take 10 seconds. It is recommended to test every 2-4 weeks to monitor and track the progress.
How do I monitor my test result history?
After every test, your results are recorded and organized in the InBody app. See your test history, spot trends, and share your results with your personal trainer or doctor. Make adjustments based on accurate data, so that you are consistently moving in the right direction.
Download InBody apps
Weight, Body Fat (Percent Body Fat), Muscle (Skeletal Muscle Mass), BMI
Tetrapolar 8-Point Tactile Electrode Methods
Direct Segmental Multi-frequency Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Method, DSM-BIA type
Body Composition Calculation Method
No Empirical Estimation
14 x 12.2 x 24.3 inches
Four AA batteries
User’s Manual. You can also access an online version of the user’s manual.
This Consumer Product Warranty and Return Policy (“Policy”) is JEDCO, Inc.’s warranty and return policy as it pertains to InBody-brand consumer products (“Products”), such as the InBody H20N, sold through JEDCO, Inc.’s consumer product webpage/subdomain (“Site”), and specifically excludes and does not apply to InBody-brand professional-use models, such as the InBody 770 body composition analyzer. As part of your purchase of Products via the Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Accessories/Consumer Products: (BAND Series, H20 Series, PUSH, BP170/BP170B) All Products are covered under a limited 1-year (365 days) warranty. The warranty starts from the date of purchase stated on customer receipt. The warranty service provided will be in the form of a repair or replacement, in JEDCO, Inc.’s (“InBodyCanada”) sole discretion. The Product must be shipped back to InBodyCanada for proper inspection prior to issuing a resolution. InBodyCanada will cover the cost of the repair or replacement and shipping.
- Damage to a Product caused by you is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- This Policy is not applicable for disposable items, such as InBody-brand paper or tissue, and such disposable items a
re specifically excluded from this warranty.
- 3rd Party Accessories and Products: All non-InBody products sold by InBodyCanada (“Accessory”) will come with a limited 90-day warranty. The warranty service provided will be in the form of a replacement. The Accessory must first be shipped back to InBodyCanada for inspection prior to replacing. InBodyCanada will cover the cost of the replacement and shipping. Following the 90-day warranty, you must contact the Accessory manufacturer for service.
- Damage to an Accessory caused by you is specifically excluded from this warranty.
InBodyCanada will cover shipping costs to purchasers within Canada, for orders over $175.00, not including ancillary costs such as taxes and shipping fees.
Returns, Refunds, and Discounts
- Accessories and/or Products can be returned to InBodyCanada within 30 calendar days of purchase if unopened and unused. The following conditions apply to such returned items:
- Shipping is refundable only for Accessories or Products returned for defects or maintenance-related reasons. For all other returns, you shall be liable for shipping costs.
- A 20% restocking fee, calculated from the total package value, if the following conditions apply to the returned item:
- Returned item box is open or in poor condition, in InBodyCanada’s sole discretion;
- Missing contents of the original package, including packaging;
- Poor condition of the returned item(s) will result in a 30% restocking fee, based on the total package value.
- Subscription Fees: Refunds will not be provided for subscription fees. If a customer was billed or charged improperly, the amount will be deducted from the next billing cycle. Additionally, the amount incorrectly charged can be prorated and can be used to extend subscription services.
- In the event you decide to cancel your subscription and have been charged incorrectly, InBodyCanada will refund the difference of the incorrect charged amount.
- Repair Warranty: Repair warranty is a special 6-month warranty provided by InBodyCanada for all parts used during a repair, which will cover parts, labor, and shipping.
- International Products and Services
- General Policy: InBodyCanada will not provide support and repair services for any international InBody Products or Accessories. If the serial number provided does not originate from Canada, the Product or Accessory to which the serial number pertains will be considered an international product. Customers who have purchased InBody Products or Accessories from InBodyCanada and have transported those Products and/or Accessories outside of Canada may be provided with limited support options.
- International Products: The following section applies to customers who have purchased InBody Products and/or Accessories internationally and are currently using them within Canada.
- Basic Support: InBodyCanada shall provide general support for all InBody-brand Products, but not Accessories. However, any specific or advanced support will not be provided.
- Repair services: Any InBody Products or Accessories with international serial numbers will not qualify for repair services. Customers with international InBody Products and/or Accessories must contact their original dealer or distributor for support.
- Outside Canada: The following section applies to InBodyCanada customers who have taken their InBody Products and/or Accessories outside of Canada.
- Support: Support will be limited to basic support and troubleshooting for customers who have taken their Products and/or Accessories outside of Canada.
- Repair services: The customer must arrange own shipping to and from InBodyCanada’s service centre. InBodyCanada can also pick up and deliver the product if the InBody product is located within Canada. However, InBody will not ship or deliver internationally.