What is the BP170(B)?
The BP170(B) is an automatic, accurate, and user-friendly blood pressure monitor recommended for home use.
What type of pressure does the BP170(B) measure?
The BP170(B) records a user’s systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and pulse.
What makes the BP170(B) unique?
InBody’s BP170(B) allows easy and accurate measurement by customized technologies.
- Provides accurate measurement by applying one-touch cuff
- Provides superior visibility with the large display screen
- Manages family members’ blood pressure with storage function for 2 users (100 times per user)
- Detects early morning hypertension, irregular pulse rate, movement, and cuff posture.
This Consumer Product Warranty and Return Policy (“Policy”) is JEDCO, Inc.’s warranty and return policy as it pertains to InBody-brand consumer products (“Products”), such as the InBody H20N, sold through JEDCO, Inc.’s consumer product webpage/subdomain (“Site”), and specifically excludes and does not apply to InBody-brand professional-use models, such as the InBody 770 body composition analyzer. As part of your purchase of Products via the Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Accessories/Consumer Products: (BAND Series, H20 Series, PUSH, BP170/BP170B) All Products are covered under a limited 1-year (365 days) warranty. The warranty starts from the date of purchase stated on customer receipt. The warranty service provided will be in the form of a repair or replacement, in JEDCO, Inc.’s (“InBodyCanada”) sole discretion. The Product must be shipped back to InBodyCanada for proper inspection prior to issuing a resolution. InBodyCanada will cover the cost of the repair or replacement and shipping.
- Damage to a Product caused by you is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- This Policy is not applicable for disposable items, such as InBody-brand paper or tissue, and such disposable items are specifically excluded from this warranty.
- 3rd Party Accessories and Products: All non-InBody products sold by InBodyCanada (“Accessory”) will come with a limited 90-day warranty. The warranty service provided will be in the form of a replacement. The Accessory must first be shipped back to InBodyCanada for inspection prior to replacing. InBodyCanada will cover the cost of the replacement and shipping. Following the 90-day warranty, you must contact the Accessory manufacturer for service.
- Damage to an Accessory caused by you is specifically excluded from this warranty.
InBodyCanada will cover shipping costs for warranty returns to purchasers within Canada, for orders over $175.00, not including ancillary costs such as taxes and shipping fees.
Returns, Refunds, and Discounts
- Accessories and/or Products can be returned to InBodyCanada within 30 calendar days of purchase if unopened and unused. The following conditions apply to such returned items:
- Shipping is refundable only for Accessories or Products returned for defects or maintenance-related reasons. For all other returns, you shall be liable for shipping costs.
- A 20% restocking fee, calculated from the total package value, if the following conditions apply to the returned item:
- Returned item box is open or in poor condition, in InBodyCanada’s sole discretion;
- Missing contents of the original package, including packaging;
- Poor condition of the returned item(s) will result in a 30% restocking fee, based on the total package value.
- Subscription Fees: Refunds will not be provided for subscription fees. If a customer was billed or charged improperly, the amount will be deducted from the next billing cycle. Additionally, the amount incorrectly charged can be prorated and can be used to extend subscription services.
- In the event you decide to cancel your subscription and have been charged incorrectly, InBodyCanada will refund the difference of the incorrect charged amount.
- Repair Warranty: Repair warranty is a special 6-month warranty provided by InBodyCanada for all parts used during a repair, which will cover parts, labor, and shipping.
- International Products and Services
- General Policy: InBodyCanada will not provide support and repair services for any international InBody Products or Accessories. If the serial number provided does not originate from Canada, the Product or Accessory to which the serial number pertains will be considered an international product. Customers who have purchased InBody Products or Accessories from InBodyCanada and have transported those Products and/or Accessories outside of Canada may be provided with limited support options.
- International Products: The following section applies to customers who have purchased InBody Products and/or Accessories internationally and are currently using them within Canada.
- Basic Support: InBodyCanada shall provide general support for all InBody-brand Products, but not Accessories. However, any specific or advanced support will not be provided.
- Repair services: Any InBody Products or Accessories with international serial numbers will not qualify for repair services. Customers with international InBody Products and/or Accessories must contact their original dealer or distributor for support.
- Outside Canada: The following section applies to InBodyCanada customers who have taken their InBody Products and/or Accessories outside of Canada.
- Support: Support will be limited to basic support and troubleshooting for customers who have taken their Products and/or Accessories outside of Canada.
- Repair services: The customer must arrange own shipping to and from InBodyCanada’s service centre. InBodyCanada can also pick up and deliver the product if the InBody product is located within Canada. However, InBody will not ship or deliver internationally.